- Without a doubt, volunteers are essential to the success of this sale—we couldn’t do it without you!
- Volunteers enjoy crowd-free shopping during the Volunteer Only Pre-Sale!
- Help with set-up, check-out, greeting, organizing, sorting, and/or clean-up.
- Sign up for one volunteer shift and shop during the exclusive Volunteer Only Pre-Sale.
- Sign up for two or more shifts to become a Super Volunteer! Super volunteers shop first during the Pre-Sale!
- For those of you who are interested in volunteering but cannot do so during sale hours, contact us for information on needs we have leading up to the sale. We might have a job that would be perfect for you!
- Volunteers are all entered into a drawing for $25 in TAN bucks!
- We are always looking for exciting prizes and incentives for our volunteers. Be on the lookout for more as we gear up for our fall 2017 sale!
Volunteer Job Descriptions:
During the Sale
- Welcome shoppers, answer questions, and direct customers.
- Man the entrance and exit of the sale.
- Help keep the sales floor clean and organized.
- Return misplaced merchandise to the correct department.
- Assist shoppers during the check-out process.
After the Sale
- Sort unsold clothes, toys, and equipment.
- Disassemble clothes racks, tables, and shelving.
- Load store display equipment into vehicles.
- Unload store display equipment into storage.
- Assist consigners during unsold merchandise pick-up time.
- Help with general cleanup around the rental facility
Volunteer Guidelines and Information
- Thank you for leaving your children at home during your volunteer shift.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your shift begins for instructions.
- Work one three-hour volunteer shift to be eligible to attend the Volunteer Only Pre-Sale.
- Work three or more three-hour shifts to enjoy the benefits of the Super Volunteer Pre-Sale.
- We sincerely appreciate your time, so we make every effort to assign you tasks with which you are comfortable. Please inform us of any concerns you may have.
- Moms, dads, and grandparents are invited to volunteer. We particularly need men during set-up and break-down, as some heavy lifting is involved.
- Wear casual clothing and comfortable shoes.
- If you discover a conflict during your scheduled volunteer shift, find a substitute by asking a friend or family member to work in your place.
- If you need to reschedule your volunteer time and if the sale has not yet started, you may make the change online using the Undo code that you set when you registered.
- Once the sale has started, if you have an emergency and cannot volunteer during your designated volunteer shift, please call us directly at (919) 249-TOTS (8687).
- The success of Twice as Nice Kids Consignment Sale can be attributed to the extraordinary team of volunteers who give of their time and energy. You make the event run smoothly. Thank you for joining us as a volunteer!
- Volunteering is fun, and you meet other people. Volunteers enjoy less crowded shopping, lighter checkout lines, and first pick of the bargains!