**Consignor Registration Now Open!**
**Now accepting Vendor Applications**
Spring Public Sale Dates: Feb. 23-24
Wednesday, Feb. 21 – Consignor Drop Off
12:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Thursday, Feb. 22 – Pre-Sale – 3-9 p.m.
3:00 – Super Volunteers (2 or more shifts)
4:00 – Volunteers
5:00 – Consignors
6:00 – Charity Pre-Sale $10 admission fee
Friday, Feb. 23 – Public Sale Day
10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, Feb. 24 – Half-Price Day
*select items half-off
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Sunday, Feb. 25 – Consignor Pickup
2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Location: 1105 Walnut Street, Cary, NC
**Former Macy’s Building**
Cary Towne Center
Twice As Nice Kids Consignment Sale is back! The consignment sale and vendor expo is designed to be a one-stop shopping experience for local families. We are committed to providing a quality Consignment experience for our Consignors, Volunteers, Vendors and Customers. We are passionate about providing an affordable marketplace for families to buy and sell quality children’s clothing, toys, and equipment. It is our goal to build relationships with the families we serve and bring glory and honor to our Lord Jesus Christ!
Here’s how YOU can be involved:
- Become a Twice As Nice Consignor – Earn cash for high-quality, gently used children’s clothing, toys, gear, and upscale maternity clothing! Start preparing and tagging your items now! Use this opportunity to clean out your closets and make extra cash in the process. Consignors also shop early at the Consignor Pre-Sale. Click here to find out more about becoming a Twice As Nice Consigner.
- Become a Twice As Nice Volunteer – Without a doubt, volunteers are essential to the success of this sale—we couldn’t do it without you! Volunteers enjoy crowd-free shopping during the Volunteer Only Pre-Sale! Click here to find out more about becoming a Twice As Nice Volunteer.
- Become a Vendor and/or Sponsor – Do you own a business? If so, you might be interested in promoting your business during the Twice as Nice Kids Consignment Sale! We have several options available to fit every budget and need. Click here to find out how you can get involved.
- Valued Customer – Who doesn’t love a bargain?! Buy high-quality items for your family for a fraction of the original price. For more sale information and shopping tips, click here.
***Exclusive Incentives for Consignors and Volunteers***
- Consignors receive an additional 5% earnings for working two volunteer shifts.
- Consignors receive an additional 10% earnings for working three regular volunteer shifts.
- Consignors who sign up for the Saturday post-sale sort AND one other volunteer shift will receive an additional 10% of their sale profits!
- Volunteers are all entered into a drawing for $25 in TAN bucks!
- Consignors and volunteers are invited to shop early at the exclusive Pre-Sale.
The following are comments we have heard from our wonderful consignors and volunteers:
“I love how organized this sale is! I’ll definitely be back!”
“This is one of the best experiences I’ve had as a consignor. The sale was run professionally and I loved getting to see each of my sold items at the end of each sale day! I’ll definitely be back and will invite my friends as well!”
“I found so many great deals! Many items were as little as $.50 on half price day!”
*There is a small fee for credit card purchases. Grab cash in advance to avoid this fee. We do not accept checks.*