**Consignor Registration Now Open!**
**Now accepting Vendor Applications**
Spring 2017 Public Sale Dates: March 23-25
Tuesday, March 21 – Consignor Drop Off
12:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, March 22 – Pre-Sale – 3-9 p.m.
3:00 – Consignors
4:00 – Volunteers
5:00 – New Moms/Grandmoms
Thursday, March 23 and Friday, March 24 – Public Sale Days
10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 25 – Half-Price Day
*select items half-off
10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Location: 1105 Walnut Street, Cary, NC
**Former Macy’s Building**
Cary Towne Center
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org * (919) 249-TOTS (8687)
Twice As Nice Kids Consignment Sale is back! The consignment sale and vendor expo is designed to be a one-stop shopping experience for local families. We are committed to providing a quality Consignment experience for our Consignors, Volunteers, Vendors and Customers. We are passionate about providing an affordable marketplace for families to buy and sell quality children’s clothing, toys, and equipment. It is our goal to build relationships with the families we serve and bring glory and honor to our Lord Jesus Christ!
Here’s how YOU can be involved:
- Become a Twice As Nice Consignor – Earn cash for high-quality, gently used children’s clothing, toys, gear, and upscale maternity clothing! Start preparing and tagging your items now! Use this opportunity to clean out your closets and make extra cash in the process. Consignors also shop early at the Consignor Pre-Sale. Click here to find out more about becoming a Twice As Nice Consigner.
- Become a Twice As Nice Volunteer – Without a doubt, volunteers are essential to the success of this sale—we couldn’t do it without you! Volunteers get the first pick of the merchandise, the best bargains, and crowd-free shopping during the Volunteer Only Pre-Sale! Click here to find out more about becoming a Twice As Nice Volunteer.
- Become a Vendor and/or Sponsor – Do you own a business? If so, you might be interested in promoting your business during the Twice as Nice Kids Consignment Sale! We have several options available to fit every budget and need. Click here to find out how you can get involved.
- Valued Customer – Who doesn’t love a bargain?! Buy high-quality items for your family for a fraction of the original price. For more sale information and shopping tips, click here.
***Exclusive Incentives for Consignors and Volunteers***
- Consignors who sign up for one volunteer shift will have their $8 consignor fee waived.
- Consignors who sign up for 2 volunteer shifts will receive 75% of their total profits from the sale! (Typically TAN Consignors receive 70% of their total profits.)
- Consignors who sign up for the Saturday post-sale sort AND one other volunteer shift will receive 80% of their sale profits!
- Volunteers are all entered into a drawing for $25 in TAN bucks! We will give away at least three of these coupons.
- Consignors and volunteers are invited to shop early at the exclusive Pre-Sale.
- We will add more giveaways for Consignors and Volunteers as the sale approaches, so be on the lookout!
We are thankful for our Sponsors!
Time to Shine Preschool is an academic preschool whose goal is to instill a love of learning in each of their students through a challenging curriculum, fun activities, and plenty of praise! Visit their website or follow them on Facebook to find out more!
Atlas International School is a preschool, elementary, and middle school. Atlas uses a teacher-directed, parent-supported teaching approach, employing hands-on, interdisciplinary lessons. They also place strong emphasis on real-life learning—reading, cooking, cleaning, gardening, shopping, playing, etc., with the family. Visit their website to find out more!