**Consignor and Volunteer Registration Now Open!**
Fall 2016 Sale Dates: September 20-24
Monday, September 19: Consignor Drop-Off By Appointment Only 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
*E-mail us for a Monday drop-off appointment.
Tuesday, September 20: Consignor Drop-Off 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Super-Volunteer Pre-Sale: 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Volunteer Pre-Sale: 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Consignor Pre-Sale: 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
New Moms: 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Wednesday, September 21: Public Sale 10:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 22: Public Sale 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Friday, September 23: Public Sale 10:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 24: Half-off sale 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Sunday, September 25: Consignor Pick-up, 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Location: 1105 Walnut Street, Cary, NC
**Former Macy’s Building**
Cary Towne Center
Contact: email@example.com * (919) 249-TOTS (8687)
Twice As Nice Kids Consignment Sale is back! The consignment sale and vendor expo is designed to be a one-stop shopping experience for local families. We are committed to providing a quality Consignment experience for our Consignors, Volunteers, Vendors and Customers. We are passionate about providing an affordable marketplace for families to buy and sell quality children’s clothing, toys, and equipment. It is our goal to build relationships with the families we serve and bring glory and honor to our Lord Jesus Christ!
***Fall 2016 Exclusive Incentives for Consignors and Volunteers***
- Sign up to consign by August 31 and be entered to win 100% of your sale profits up to $250!
- Consignors and Volunteers will be entered into a drawing to win a $60 Massage Envy gift card!!
- Consignors who sign up for one volunteer shift OR refer one new consignor to our sale will have their $8 consignor fee waived.
- Consignors who sign up for 2 volunteer shifts OR refer two new consignors will receive 80% of their total profits from the sale! (Typically TAN Consignors receive 70% of their total profits.)
- Consignors who volunteer for at least two shifts AND refer at least two new consignors will be entered into a drawing for the chance to shop one hour before the rest of the Pre-Sale shoppers!
- Volunteers are all entered into a drawing for $25 in TAN bucks! We will give away at least three of these coupons!
Here’s how YOU can be involved:
- Become a Twice As Nice Consignor – Earn cash for high-quality, gently used children’s clothing, toys, gear, and upscale maternity clothing! Start preparing and tagging your items now! Use this opportunity to clean out your closets and make extra cash in the process. Consignors also shop early at the Consignor Pre-Sale among other exciting incentives we have for our fall 2016 sale! Click here to find out more about becoming a Twice As Nice Consigner.
- Become a Twice As Nice Volunteer – Without a doubt, volunteers are essential to the success of this sale—we couldn’t do it without you! Volunteers get the first pick of the merchandise, the best bargains, and crowd-free shopping during the Volunteer Only Pre-Sale among other exciting incentives we have for our fall 2016 sale! Click here to find out more about becoming a Twice As Nice Volunteer.
- Become a Vendor and/or Sponsor – Do you own a business? If so, you might be interested in promoting your business during the Twice as Nice Kids Consignment Sale! We have several options available to fit every budget and need. Click here to find out how you can get involved.
- Valued Customer – Who doesn’t love a bargain?! Buy high-quality items for your family for a fraction of the original price. For more sale information and shopping tips, click here.
Fall 2016 Sale Sponsors
Time to Shine Preschool is an academic preschool whose goal is to instill a love of learning in each of their students through a challenging curriculum, fun activities, and plenty of praise! Visit their website or follow them on Facebook to find out more!
Atlas International School is a preschool, elementary, and middle school. Atlas uses a teacher-directed, parent-supported teaching approach, employing hands-on, interdisciplinary lessons. They also place strong emphasis on real-life learning—reading, cooking, cleaning, gardening, shopping, playing, etc., with the family. Visit their website to find out more!